Buy above 427 Tgt 432,435 and 438 SL 424
Sell below 420 Tgt 415,411 and 408 SL 424
Closing above 267 stock is heading to 275/282 and 288 in short term.
Buy above 267 Tgt 269.2,273 and 276 SL 266
Sell below 265 Tgt 262,257 and 254 SL 266
Any close above 1830 stock is heading back to 1900/1974.
Buy above 1815 Tgt 1828,1850 and 1867 SL 1803
Sell below 1800 Tgt 1789,1776 and 1750 SL 1810
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.