Any close below 362 stock is heading back to 354,346
Buy above 364 Tgt 367.5,370 and 374 SL 362
Sell below 361 Tgt 358,354 and 350 SL 363
Buy above 243 Tgt 245,249 and 256 SL 241
Sell below 238 Tgt 234,231 and 228 SL 241
Any close below 521 stock is heading to 500.
Buy above 533 Tgt 537,545 and 555 SL 531
Sell below 529 Tgt 524,521 and 516 SL 531
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.