Buy above 537 Tgt 541.5,548 and 553 SL 534
Sell below 532 Tgt 530,526 and 518 SL 534
Any close above 145 stock is heading to 157/165.
Buy above 146.2 Tgt 149.3,152 and 155 SL 143
Sell below 142 Tgt 139.5,136 and 132 SL 144
Close above 322 stock is heading to 343
Buy above 313 Tgt 315.5,319 and 324 SL 311
Sell below 310 Tgt 306.5,302 and 298 SL 312
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.