Any close below 1220 stock is heading towards 1180/1131
Buy above 1250 Tgt 1265,1284 and 1305 SL 1245
Sell below 1240 Tgt 1225,1206 and 1185 SL 1245
Unable to close above 1741 stock is heading to 1686/1652.
Buy above 1741 Tgt 1751,1764 and 1784 SL 1732
Sell below 1730 Tgt 1719,1700 and 1686 SL 1738
Buy above 283.5 Tgt 286,289 and 292 SL 282.5
Sell below 279.2 Tgt 276.5,273 and 267 SL 281
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.