Unable to close above 953 stock is heading to 932/898.
Buy above 955 Tgt 962,974 and 984 SL 950
Sell below 943 Tgt 932,924 and 912 SL 948
Any close above 267 short term target 277/288.
Buy above 263.5 Tgt 265,268 and 272 SL 262
Sell below 260 Tgt 257.5,255 and 252 SL 262
Unable to close above 233 stock is heading towards 225/220.
Buy above 231 Tgt 233.5,237 and 241 SL 229.5
Sell below 226 Tgt 223,220 and 216 SL 228
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.