Any close below 364 stock is heading back to 356/343.
Buy above 369 Tgt 371,374 and 377.5 SL 366
Sell below 364 Tgt 362.8,359.5 and 354 SL 366
Any close below 157 stock is heading to 152/149.
Buy above 160.6 Tgt 162.5,164.7 and 167 SL 158.5
Sell below 157 Tgt 155.8,153.2 and 149 SL 158.5
Any close below 631 stock is heading to 623/610.
Buy above 644 Tgt 648,655 and 662 SL 639
Sell below 635 Tgt 630,625 and 615 SL 639
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.