Unable to close above 1686 stock will head back to 1632/1597.
Buy above 1666 Tgt 1686,1707 and 1717 SL 1655
Sell below 1650 Tgt 1633,1620 and 1597 SL 1655
Any close below 932 stock is heading back to 898.
Buy above 952 Tgt 958,967 and 975 SL 944
Sell below 942 Tgt 935,927 and 920 SL 946
Buy above 1259 Tgt 1273,1290 and 1304 SL 1255
Sell below 1250 Tgt 1242,1228 and 1210 SL 1255
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.