Buy above 480 Tgt 484,489 and 495 SL 476
Sell below 474 Tgt 470,465 and 460 SL 476
Buy above 1108 Tgt 1120,1135 and 1150 SL 1100
Sell below 1092 Tgt 1083,17071 and 1055 SL 1100
Buy above 628 Tgt 635,643 and 650 SL 620
Sell below 618 Tgt 613,603 and 596 SL 622
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.