Any close above 1160 stock is heading to 1185/1220
Buy above 1154 Tgt 1163,1175 and 1185 SL 1150
Sell below 1142 Tgt 1130,1120 and 1100 SL 1150
Any close above 178 stock is heading towards 185/199.
Buy above 174 Tgt 176.5,178 and 180.5 SL 172.5
Sell below 172 Tgt 170,168.8 and 165 SL 173
Any close above 521 stock is heading towards 532/544 and 555.
Buy above 521 Tgt 524.5,529 and 536 SL 519
Sell below 517 Tgt 514,508 and 502 SL 519
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.