Unable to close above 89 stock is heading back to 84/81 levels.
Buy above 89 Tgt 90.5,92.5 and 94 SL 88
Sell below 86.5 Tgt 84.3,82.7 and 80.4 SL 88
Buy above 259.2 Tgt 260.5,263.3 and 267 SL 257.6
Sell below 256 Tgt 253.4,250 and 246 SL 257.6
Buy above 3088 Tgt 3101,3123 and 3160 SL 3078
Sell below 3063 Tgt 3042,3028 and 3005 SL 3078
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.