Buy above 57 Tgt 57.7,58.7 and 59.5 SL 56.6
Sell below 55.7 Tgt 55,54 and 53 SL 56.6
Buy above 476 Tgt 480,485 and 490 SL 474
Sell below 469.5 Tgt 466,460 and 455 SL 472
Buy above 163 Tgt 164.3,166 and 167.8 SL 162
Sell below 161.4 Tgt 160.8,159.3 and 157.3 SL 162.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.