- FII’s sold 10 K contract of Index Future worth 235 cores, 9.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 0.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by9K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures and booked profit in long contract.
- Nifty did another life high today trading very well in hourly channel 8464 on upside and 8400 on downside should be watched for tomorrow. Will this breakout be genuine or false will be know by Thursday. FII are exiting shorts at highs and adding partial shorts so in a manner distribution is happening at higher levels so trade with strict SL as reversal will be very fast.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.28 core with liquidation of 0.3 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.05 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh. PCR @1.07, PCR is again showing overconfidence in Bulls.
- 8500 CE OI at 58.3 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw 0.3 lakh liquidation in OI suggesting bears are weakening at 8400 but still not down and out. FII’s sold 2.3K CE longs and 9K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 62.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8400 PE added 11.5 lakh in OI so 8400 so option table turned completely in favor of Bulls with rise of 40 points suggesting this range bound move can turn anyside in next 2 days , FII’s bought 9 K contract PE longs and 12 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 656 cores in Equity and DII sold 247 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.74.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8415 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8364 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17636 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17371.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8450 Tgt 8462,8494 and 8520(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8400 Tgt 8373,8350 and 8316(Nifty Spot Levels)