- FII’s bought 8.9 K contract of Index Future worth 227 cores, 0.1 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 9.1 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.3 K contract , so FII booked profit in shorts in today’s session.
- Nifty formed a double top @8455 and Evening star candlestick pattern yesterday and Hammer pattern today and kept grinding in the range of 8350-8430 so till this range is not broken no clear move is visible. Its been 12 trading sessions we have been trading in the range, so breakout/breakdown should be seen very soon which will lead to 150/200 points move either side.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with liquidation of 5.7 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.19 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.1 lakh. PCR @1.09, PCR is again showing overconfidence in Bulls.
- 8500 CE OI at 60.1 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw .2 lakh addition in OI suggesting bears are weakening at 8400 but still not down and out. FII’s bought 10.7 K CE longs and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 68.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8400 PE added 5.5 lakh in OI so bears exited in panic. FII’s bought 35 K contract PE longs and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 477 cores in Equity and DII bought 101 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.94.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8399 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8377 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17630 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17438.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8410 Tgt 8424,8446 and 8481(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8386 Tgt 8366,8331 and 8308(Nifty Spot Levels)