- FII’s sold 7.6 K contract of Index Future worth 163 cores, 3.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.1K contract , so FII are adding shorts in aggressive manner, from past few trading session.
- Nifty did another life high today@ 8455 trading very well in hourly channel 8464 on upside and 8400 on downside should be watched for tomorrow. Will this breakout be genuine or false will be know by Thursday. FII are exiting longs at highs and adding shorts so in a manner distribution is happening at higher levels so trade with strict SL as reversal will be very fast. Expect a big move in next 2 days.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.26 core with liquidation of 1.9 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.81 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.3 lakh. PCR @1.12, PCR is again showing overconfidence in Bulls.
- 8500 CE OI at 55.9 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw 1.8 lakh liquidation in OI suggesting bears are weakening at 8400 but still not down and out. FII’s bought 705 CE longs and 1.7K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 62.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8400 PE added 6.8 lakh in OI so 8400 so bulls are holding strong @8400 next 2 days are very crucial , FII’s bought 8.5 K contract PE longs and 9.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 101 cores in Equity and DII sold 232 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.74.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8453 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8371 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17739 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17401.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8430 Tgt 8462,8494 and 8520(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8400 Tgt 8373,8350 and 8316(Nifty Spot Levels)