- FII’s bought 5.4 K contract of Index Future worth 179 cores, 16.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 11.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 28 K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures. Nifty is in bullish zone but its only up 46 points in last 3 trading session.
- Nifty today formed gravestone doji candlestick , did a failed breakout, IIP/CPI data came in good now we need to see if we can build a rally over it tomorrow. Dalal Street old saying is there Buy rumor , Sell news, Lets see if this materialize this time. On Upside if 8411 is broken 8450 is Fibonacci resistance, Any break below 8360 can see Nifty revisiting 8320/8300 levels.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with addition of 5.8 lakh in OI suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.84 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.3 lakh. PCR @1.
- 8500 CE OI at 55.8 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw 1.7 lakh in OI suggesting 8400 will be difficult to cross in short term in NS , FII’s bought 38.1 K CE longs and 6.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 60.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8400 PE added 1.8 lakh in OI so 8400 needs to be watched if more PE are not written we can see some unwinding , FII’s bought 4.5K contract PE longs and 3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 459 cores in Equity and DII sold 559 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.51.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8425 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8349 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17642 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17284.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8390 Tgt 8408,8434 and 8453(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8364 Tgt 8345,8320 and 8277 (Nifty Spot Levels)