- FII’s sold 14.8 K contract of Index Future worth 347 cores, 1.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 16.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.5 K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty has formed series of DOJI, and today formed hanging man candlestick suggesting consolidation after rise of 660 points, As per past rallies in this year maximum range of a rally has been 650 points and nifty has completed and some consolidating with negative bias can be seen in coming session. 8350/8364 is important range unable to break and closing below 8300 can see some pullback to 8200 odd levels. Expect a big range day in next 2 days as per time analysis.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.31 core with addition of .7 lakh in OI suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.60 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.8 lakh. PCR @1.04.As per PCR all dips are getting bought.
- 8500 CE OI at 51.9 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw 3.7 lakh in OI suggesting 8400 will be difficult to cross in short term, FII’s spld 4.7 K CE longs and 2.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 57.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8000 . 8200 PE added 1.8 lakh in OI so 8200 needs to be watched as it can revisited in next few session, FII’s bought 391 contract PE longs and 29 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 458 cores in Equity and DII sold 516 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.55.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8385 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8338 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17427 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17233.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8386 Tgt 8411,8440 and 8460(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8350 Tgt 8330,8300 and 8277 (Nifty Spot Levels)