- FII’s bought 28.3 K contract of Index Future worth 721 cores, 52.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 23.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 76.1 K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures.
- After rise of 2 days Nifty consolidated on Tuesday, 8350/8364 is important range unable to break and closing below 8300 can see some pullback to 8200 odd levels. Expect a big range day tomorrow as per time analysis.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.26 core with addition of 12.7 lakh in OI suggesting long addition
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.59 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh. PCR @0.94.
- 8500 CE OI at 41.4 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE added 1.7 lakh in OI suggesting 8400 will be difficult to cross in short term FII’s bought 60.8 K CE longs and 10.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 55.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8000 . 8200 PE added 6 lakh in OI so 8200 needs to be watched as it can revisited in next few session, FII’s bought 32.1 K contract PE longs and 39.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1030 cores in Equity and DII sold 1204 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.42.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8385 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8311 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17427 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17110.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8365 Tgt 8384,8403 and 8425(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8340 Tgt 8320,8300 and 8277 (Nifty Spot Levels)