- FII’s bought 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 163 cores, 13 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 19.8 K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures.
- After rise of 2 days Nifty consolidated on MOnday, 8350/8364 is important range unable to break and closing below 8300 can see some pullback to 8200 odd levels. 6 November is again holiday so volumes will be less and choppiness will be part and parcel of trading.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with addition of 6 lakh in OI suggesting long addition
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.33 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.8 lakh. PCR @0.90.
- 8500 CE OI at 40.2 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE added 4.3 lakh in OI suggesting 8400 will be difficult to cross in short term FII’s bought 41.3 K CE longs and 2.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 55.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8000 . 8200 PE added 6.3 lakh in OI so 8200 needs to be watched as it can revisited in next few session, FII’s bought 5 K contract PE longs and 17.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1413 cores in Equity and DII sold 1183 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.41.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8364 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8287 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17181 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17000.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8350 Tgt 8377,8403 and 8425(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8320 Tgt 8297,8271 and 8244 (Nifty Spot Levels)