Buy above 480 Tgt 484,492 and 505 SL 475
Sell below 471 Tgt 466,462 and 455 SL 475
Close below 254 stock is heading towards 246/241.
Buy above 260 Tgt 262,265 and 268 SL 258
Sell below 256 Tgt 253,250 and 246 SL 258
Unable to close above 47 stock is heading back to 42
Buy above 46.5 Tgt 47.5,49 and 50 SL 46
Sell below 45.9 Tgt 45.5,45.1 and 44 SL 46.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.