Closing below 610 stock is heading towards 597/589 and 576 in short term.
Buy above 623.5 Tgt 628,634 and 640 SL 618
Sell below 616 Tgt 612,606 and 601 SL 618
Closing below 254 short term target 246/241.
Buy above 260 Tgt 262,265 and 271 SL 258
Sell below 256 Tgt 253,248 and 245 SL 258
Unable to cross 157 stock is heading to 152/147 in short term.
Buy above 157.2 Tgt 159,162 and 163.5 SL 156
Sell below 154.5 Tgt 152.5,150 and 147 SL 156
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.