Any close below 254 stock is heading to 246/241.
Buy above 260 Tgt 265,270 and 275 SL 258
Sell below 256 Tgt 251.5,247.5 and 243 SL 258
Close above 110 stock is heading to 115/123 in short term
Buy above 110 Tgt 111.1,113.3 and 115.5 SL 108.8
Sell below 107 Tgt 105,103 and 101 SL 108
Buy above 88 Tgt 88.9,89.4 and 91 SL 87.5
Sell below 87 Tgt 86.4,84 and 81 SL 87.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.