Buy above 911 Tgt 928,940 and 951 SL 905
Sell below 899 Tgt 893,882 and 863 SL 905
Buy above 35.8 Tgt 36.3,37 and 37.5 SL 35.5
Sell below 35.2 Tgt 34.8,34.4 and 34 SL 35.5
Buy above 473 Tgt 478,485 and 497 SL 471
Sell below 466 Tgt 460,454 and 447 SL 469
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.