Buy above 451 Tgt 455.5,462 and 467 SL 449
Sell below 443 Tgt 439,433 and 427 SL 445
Any close below 1735 stock is heading back to 1686/1652 in short term.
Buy above 1745 Tgt 1755,1778 and 1800 SL 1736
Sell below 1734 Tgt 1720,1700 and 1686 SL 1742
Holding 555 stock is heading back to 576/589 and 597 in short term.
Buy above 558 Tgt 563,568 and 574 SL 555
Sell below 552 Tgt 547,542 and 535 SL 555
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.