Buy above 2572 Tgt 2591,2612 and 2632 SL 2560
Sell below 2550 Tgt 2530,2510 and 2485 SL 2560
Buy above 457 Tgt 462,467 and 480 SL 454
Sell below 450 Tgt 445,440 and 434 SL 454
IB Real Estate
Buy above 66.1 Tgt 68,69 and 71 SL 65
Sell below 64 Tgt 62.5,60.5 and 58 SL 65
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.