Holding 3194 stock is heading back to 3316/3356 odd levels in short term.
Buy above 3234 Tgt 3250,3272 and 3289 SL 3215
Sell below 3211 Tgt 3194,3173 and 3150 SL 3220
Buy above 905 Tgt 910,918 and 928 SL 901
Sell below 898 Tgt 892,881 and 873 SL 901
Buy above 1334 Tgt 1342,3153 and 1364 SL 1322
Sell below 1312 Tgt 1302,1294 and 1285 SL 1322
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.