- FII’s bought 14.2 K contract of Index Future worth 592 cores, 41.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 27.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 68.9 K contract , so FII added long in index futures but are adding shorts.
- As discussed yesterday structure is still bullish till it do not close below the green line in the gann box.Once 8060 is crossed new high can come by Expiry or by Friday. Big move will be coming either tomorrow or Thursday.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.36 core with liquidation of 23.1 lakh in OI all of which got rollovered in November series.Today Nifty traded in range of 10 points for most of time of the day,which was used by traders to rollover in November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.61 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh. PCR @0.98.
- 8100 CE OI at 64.8 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8000 CE @ 37.3 lakh will be keenly watched in next 2 session, as once 8000 CE crosses 64 we can see it move till 120/140 range. FII’s sold 7.4 K CE longs and 5.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7900 PE OI@ 57.5 lakhs so strong base @ 7900 . 8000 PE OI@50 lakh with addition of 0.05 lakh so fight for 8000 will happen in next 2 session, FII’s bought 140 contract PE longs and 1.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 108 cores in Equity and DII sold 99 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8025 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7945 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16675 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16500.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8046 Tgt 8062,8088 and 8114 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8020 Tgt 8002,7977 and 7960 (Nifty Spot Levels)