Any close above 610 stock is heading towards 623/631.
Buy above 600 Tgt 603,608,615 SL 598
Sell below 596 Tgt 592,585 and 580 SL 598
Buy above 357 Tgt 361,365 and 371 SL 354
Sell below 351 Tgt 348,343 and 338 SL 353
Any close 1450 stock is heading towards 1410 and 1364.
Buy above 1463 Tgt 1472,1488 and 1538 SL 1453
Sell below 1440 Tgt 1420,1390 and 1364 SL 1453
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.