Any close above 1453 stock is heading to 1508/1542/1597.
Buy above 1466 Tgt 1485,1508 and 1518 SL 1453
Sell below 1447 Tgt 1433,1415 and 1400 SL 1453
Any close above 2699 stock is heading back to 2728/2817.
Buy above 2690 Tgt 2730,2760 and 2781 SL 2680
Sell below 2660 Tgt 2640,2600 and 2550 SL 2680
Buy above 1343 Tgt 1360,1373 and 1398 SL 1331
Sell below 1320 Tgt 1309,1286 and 1256 SL 1330
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.