- FII’s bought 16.8 K contract of Index Future worth 680 cores, 23.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 30.6 K contract , so FII added long in index futures but are adding shorts.
- Nifty after 5 days of rise took a breather structure is still bullish till it do not close below the green line in the gann box.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 core with liquidation of 11.4 lakh in OI with suggesting long liquidation.traders looked like they are pruning long positions today
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.43 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.69 lakh. PCR @0.97.
- 8100 CE OI at 70.5 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8200 CE @ 55.9 lakh will be keenly watched in next 2 session FII’s bought 6.4 K CE longs and 22 K shorted CE were covered by them.FII covering huge quantity in CE suggests inherit bullishness.
- 7900 PE OI@ 57.5 lakhs so strong base @ 7900 . 8000 PE OI@50 lakh with addition of 0.05 lakh so fight for 8000 will happen in next 2 session, FII’s sold 8.5 K contract PE longs and 1.2 K shorted PE were covered by them.Today we saw a rise in IV’s as traders prepared for the outcome of the FED meet later this week and the October settlement.
- FII’s bought 49 cores in Equity and DII bought 9 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.3.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8022 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7940 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16607 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16500.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Traders who traded as per Trend Changer level would have made atleast 800 points in Bank Nifty and 200 points in Nifty.
Buy above 8014 Tgt 8042,8064 and 8092 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7985 Tgt 7963,7935 and 7900 (Nifty Spot Levels)