- FII’s bought 1.8 K contract of Index Future worth 72 cores, 584 Long contract were added and 1.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 666 contract , so FII added long and short in index futures.
- Nifty is trading in gann box angles in sideways mode, tomorrow being gann turn date so expect volatile moves, 8030 on upside and 7912/7888 on downside needs to be watched.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 core with liquidation of 0.62 lakh in OI with increase in CoC suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.09 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh. PCR @0.97.
- 8200 CE OI at 53.2 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE added 2.6 lakh suggesting 8100 will be difficult to cross in coming trading sessions, 8000 CE also added 1.4 lakh so 8000 will be fighting point again between bulls and bears. FII’s bought 4.9 K CE longs and 3.3 K CE CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 56.7 lakhs so strong base @ 7800 . 7900 PE OI@46.6 lakh with liquidation of 5.9 lakh so 7900 PE is coming up as an strong base, FII’s bought 19.9 K contract PE longs and 2.2 K PE contract were shorted by them mostly in 7800/7900 PE.
- FII’s sold 63 cores in Equity and DII bought 155 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.6.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7990 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7999 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15526 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7954 Tgt 7970,7990 and 8010 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7930 Tgt 7910, 7888 and 7850 (Nifty Spot Levels)