- FII’s bought 18.6 K contract of Index Future worth 751 cores, 24.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 30.5 K contract , so FII added long in index futures but are adding shorts.
- This is what we discussed in last analysis yesterday Nifty has taken support @ 100 DMA today, suggesting short term bottom is in place. Nifty has corrected 450 points in this current correction which has lasted for 22 trading days. Shorts needs to be extreme cautious now as the reversal will be fast, we have Diwali and election results coming on Monday so bulls can see a fast and furious come back. Also Dow,European market seems to be making a short term bottom. Nifty has been rising from the day we said short term bottom is in place, Now 8030 needs to be keenly watched and also the green line of gann box as shown below nifty has turned many times from this level , so profit booking is advised on long positions, its a buy on dips market till do not go below the Trend Changer level.Do remember we have trading holiday tomorrow also.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with addition of 3.1 lakh in OI with suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.25 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.78 lakh. PCR @1.08, caution is advised with such a big jump in PCR ratio.
- 8100 CE OI at 64.7 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8200 CE @ 64 lakh will be keenly watched in next 2 session FII’s bought 15 K CE longs and 2.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 54.2 lakhs so strong base @ 7800 . 7900 PE OI@47.7 lakh with addition of 12.2 lakh so fight for 7900 will happen in next 2 session, FII’s bought 11.9 K contract PE longs and 118 PE shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 7 cores in Equity and DII bought 375 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.35.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8006 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7935 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15732.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Traders who traded as per Trend Changer level would have made atleast 800 points in Bank Nifty and 200 points in Nifty.
Buy above 8005 Tgt 8022,8039 and 8060 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7990 Tgt 7978,7961 and 7948 (Nifty Spot Levels)