Any close below 754 stock is heading to 699.
Buy above 774 Tgt 780,790 and 802 SL 770
Sell below 757 Tgt 750,744 and 728 SL 760
Buy above 73.4 Tgt 75,77 and 79 SL 73.2
Sell below 71 Tgt 69.5,67.5 and 65 SL 72
Unable to cross 466 stock is heading to 432,411 in short term as its on bearish breakout.
Buy above 461 Tgt 465,470,475 SL 458
Sell below 455 Tgt 450,445 and 440 SL 458
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.