Closing above 2584 short term target 2639,2673.
Buy above 2550 Tgt 2571,2589 and 2601 SL 2542
Sell below 2520 Tgt 2500,2470 and 2450 SL 2532
Buy above 3114 Tgt 3136,3162 and 3184 SL 3100
Sell below 3088 Tgt 3066,3040 and 3020 SL 3100
Buy above 344.5 Tgt 345.5,346.6 and 347.7 SL 343
Sell below 342 Tgt 341,340 and 338 SL 343
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.