Closing above 254 stock is heading back to 267 in short term.
Buy above 252 Tgt 256,258 and 262 SL 250
Sell below 248 Tgt 245,242 and 238 SL 250
Any close above 233 stock is heading towards 241/246/254 in short term.
Buy above 233 Tgt 236,238 and 241 SL 231
Sell below 228.5 Tgt 226,222 and 218 SL 230
Holding 665 stock is heading back to 699.
Buy above 679 Tgt 690,698 and 710 SL 671
Sell below 665 Tgt 660,648 and 630 SL 671
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.