Buy above 516 Tgt 523,528 and 532 SL 514
Sell below 512 Tgt 507, 502 and 497 SL 514
Any close below 254 stock is heading to 246/241.
Buy above 262 Tgt 266,270 and 275 SL 260
Sell below 257 Tgt 254,250 and 246 SL 260
Buy above 514 Tgt 519,523 and 528 SL 510
Sell below 509 Tgt 505,500 and 495 SL 512
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.