Holding 1508 stock is heading towards 1542/1563.
Buy above 1518 Tgt 1528,1534 and 1542 SL 1510
Sell below 1500 Tgt 1484,1470 and 1450 SL 1510
Buy above 1022 Tgt 1030,1040 and 1050 SL 1017
Sell below 1015 Tgt 1010,1001 and 989 SL 1018
Buy above 86 Tgt 88,90 and 93 SL 85
Sell below 83 Tgt 81,79 and 78 SL 84
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.