Buy above 394.5 Tgt 398,405 and 412 SL 391
Sell below 387 Tgt 383,380 and 375 SL 391
Unable to close above 610 stock is heading to 597/588 in short term.
Buy above 610 Tgt 614.5,620 and 628 SL 608
Sell below 606 Tgt 600,595 and 591 SL 608
Buy above 25620 Tgt 25700,25800 and 25900 SL 25600
Sell below 25500 Tgt 25400,25300 and 25200 SL 256000
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.