- FII’s sold 6.5 K contract of Index Future worth 267 cores, 11.1 K Long contract were squared off and 2.8 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 15.6 K contract , so FII squared off both long and shorts in Index futures.
- Nifty continued trading in hourly channel and on daily chart near the rising trendline. Negative divergence are visible but close below 8100 is required for the divergence to show effect. Expect a good trending move in next 2 days as per time cycle analysis. 8200-8250 range should be used by traders to lighten up longs looking at euphoria seen in Mid and Small cap indices.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.51 cores with liquidation of 6.5 lakh suggesting long addition .VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.30 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.1lakh. PCR @1.03.
- 8200 CE OI at 54.7 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE added 2.3 lakh .8000 CE liquidated 1.4 lakh suggesting support around 8000 can be seen . FII’s sold 4.5 K CE longs and 3.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 85.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 7900 PE OI@57.8 so support building up @7900, 7800 PE liquidated 3.5 lakh in OI. FII’s bought 4.1 K contract PE longs and just 231 PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 479 cores in Equity and DII sold 752 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.6.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8175 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8107 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16100.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8180 Tgt 8194,8214 and 8248 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8159 Tgt 8140, 8110 and 8086 (Nifty Spot Levels)