- FII’s bought 4.7K contract of Index Future worth 192 cores, 7.6 K Long contract were added and 2.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.7 K contract , so FII added both long and shorts in Index futures.
- Nifty again made a new high @ 8180, Volumes have been falling on every new high getting formed, Tomorrow will be 21 day of the rally which got started from 7540 and Nifty has not corrected more than 0.5% on closing basis in these 21 days, suggesting overconfident bulls. Volatility has been quiet low in market from past many trading session, expect a jump up in coming week looking at VIX chart. 8200-8250 range should be used by traders to lighten up longs looking at euphoria seen in Mid and Small cap indices.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.58 cores with addition of 5 lakh suggesting long addition .VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.46 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh. PCR @1.13.
- 8200 CE OI at 55.6 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE liquidated 2.4 lakh suggesting bears losing grip on 8100 .8000 CE liquidated 2.1 lakh suggesting support around 8000 can be seen . FII’s bought 19 K CE longs and 2.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 84.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 7900 PE OI@58.5 so support building up @7900, 7800 PE liquidated 1.3 lakh in OI. FII’s bought 22.9 K contract PE longs and 19.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1162 cores in Equity and DII sold 508 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.28.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8171 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8097 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16074.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8180 Tgt 8194,8214 and 8248 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8159 Tgt 8140, 8110 and 8086 (Nifty Spot Levels)