- FII’s sold 8199 contract of Index Future worth 333 cores, 951 Long contract were added and 9.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.1 K contract , so FII are added shorts in index futures.Nifty corrected very swiftly from
- Nifty continued with its rally and did a high of 8142 and saw a small intra correction till 8100. Nifty has formed a DOJI candle also evening star pattern is in formation.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 cores with addition of 2 lakh suggesting long addition .VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 164 lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh. PCR @0.96, Volumes were lowest in recent time when nifty scaled above 8000.
- 8200 CE OI at 47.3 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE added 2.7 lakh suggesting bears are hoping of breaking 8100 today .8000 CE liquidated 2.4lakh suggesting support around 8000 can be seen . FII’s bought 21.8 K CE longs and 6.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 65.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 7900 PE added 3.9 lakh in OI, so support building up @7900, 7800 PE added 1.8 lakh in OI suggesting informed buying at lower levels. .FII’s bought 3 K contract PE longs and 11.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1288 cores in Equity and DII sold 469 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.68.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8142 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8070 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16047.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8117 Tgt 8140,8166 and 8189 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8090 Tgt 8066, 8040 and 8020 (Nifty Spot Levels)