- FII’s bought 5.7 K contract of Index Future worth 232 cores, 8.5 K Long contract were added and 2.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.2 K contract , so FII added both long and short in index futures.
- Nifty has as expected volatile day , but as per Gann Box it continued trading in Yellow and Green line suggesting range bound volatile move. 7921/7911 have become an important demand zone and on upside 8030/8060 range have become the supply zone, closing above or below this range can quickly give a move on 100+ point. We have 3 trading holidays so try to avoid carrying excessive positions. Nifty is still holding 50 DMA and long term trendline suggesting underlying trend is still bullish.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.57 core with addition of 1.9 lakh in OI with decrease in CoC suggesting short addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.97 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.9 lakh. PCR @0.93.
- 8200 CE OI at 54.7 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE added 2.9 lakh suggesting 8100 will be difficult to cross in next 3 trading sessions, 8000 CE also added 3 lakh so 8000 will be fighting point again between bulls and bears. FII’s bought 24.1 K CE longs and 2.9 K CE shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 55.6 lakhs so strong base @ 7800 . 7900 PE OI@52.5 lakh with addition of 14.3 lakh so 7900 PE is coming up as an strong base, FII’s bought 17 K contract PE longs and 4.9 K PE contract were shorted by them mostly in 7800/7900 PE.
- FII’s sold 485 cores in Equity and DII bought 201 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.51.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8016 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8001 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15558 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7974 Tgt 8022,8062 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7950 Tgt 7920, 7900 and 7874(Nifty Spot Levels)