Closing below 206 short term target comes @ 199 and 193.
Buy above 209.1 Tgt 211.6,213.4 and 216 SL 207
Sell below 206 Tgt 204.7,202 and 199 SL 207
Close below 675 gives short term target of 665 and 644.
Buy above 685 Tgt 689,695 and 700 SL 683
Sell below 680 Tgt 678.5,674 and 667 SL 683
Close below 220 stock is heading back to 212.
Buy above 223.5 Tgt 226,228 and 232 SL 221.5
Sell below 220 Tgt 217.8,214 and 212 SL 221.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.