Buy above 1320 Tgt 1327,1340 and 1364 SL 1314
Sell below 1306 Tgt 1295,1274 and 1261 SL 1314
Unable to close above 212 stock is heading to 200. Closing above 212. short term target 220.
Buy above 212 Tgt 214,217 and 223 SL 210
Sell below 208 Tgt 205,202 and 199 SL 210
Any close below 610 stock will head to 597/587.
Buy above 617 Tgt 621,627 and 632 SL 614
Sell below 610 Tgt 606,600 and 595 SL 614
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.