Buy above 398.5 Tgt 402,406 and 410 SL 395
Sell below 394 Tgt 391,386 and 380 SL 397
Buy above 876 Tgt 885,893 and 908 SL 871
Sell below 866 Tgt 860,853 and 843 SL 871
Buy above 857 Tgt 865,872 and 883 SL 851
Sell below 846 Tgt 840,830 and 815 SL 851
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.