Any close above 521 short term target of 555.
Buy above 521 Tgt 524.5,531 and 540 SL 517
Sell below 515 Tgt 509,502 and 492 SL 518
Buy above 301 Tgt 304,308 and 312 SL 299.5
Sell below 297 Tgt 294,292.5 and 286 SL 299.5
1364 needs to be watched closely, Closing above it give short term target of 1400/1453. Unable to cross 1325/1301 is target.
Buy above 1350 Tgt 1362,1376 and 1395 SL 1343
Sell below 1340 Tgt 1330,1310 and 1296 SL 1345
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.