Any close below 411 stock is heading back to 397/390 in short term.
Buy above 416.5 Tgt 418,421 and 424 SL 414
Sell below 413 Tgt 410.5,408 and 405 SL 414.5
Buy above 500 Tgt 504,510 and 515 SL 498
Sell below 497 Tgt 494,490 and 486 SL 499
Any close below 754 short term target comes @ 720/699
Buy above 758 Tgt 767,778 and 788 SL 754
Sell below 753 Tgt 747,738 and 726 SL 757
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.