Close above 1542 short term target comes @ 1563/1597
Buy above 1542 Tgt 1562,1575 and 1597 SL 1538
Sell below 1535 Tgt 1520,1508 and 1490 SL 1540
788-790 range can again be short term top for CESC and pullback can be seen till 732
Buy above 777 Tgt 782,788 and 792 SL 773
Sell below 767 Tgt 760,754 and 745 SL 771
Buy above 41.3 Tgt 42,43 and 45 SL 40.8
Sell below 40 Tgt 39,38.2 and 37 SL 40.8
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.