Any close above 300 stock is heading towards 322.
Buy above 300 Tgt 301.5,305 and 312 SL 297
Sell below 294.5 Tgt 291,285 and 280 SL 297
Any close above 1042 stock is heading towards 1076.
Buy above 1040 Tgt 1045,1055 and 1066 SL 1037
Sell below 1034 Tgt 1028,1023 and 1015 SL 1037
Any close above 480 stock is heading to 500/522.
Buy above 475 Tgt 480,486 and 494 SL 472
Sell below 471 Tgt 466,457 and 451 SL 473
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.