Buy above 1490 Tgt 1500,1513 and 1527 SL 1485
Sell below 1480 Tgt 1475,1466 and 1456 SL 1485
Buy above 570 Tgt 577,583 and 593 SL 566
Sell below 560 Tgt 555,545 and 535 SL 565
Buy above 846 Tgt 852,859 and 874 SL 843
Sell below 840 Tgt 830,820 and 810 SL 843
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.