- FII’s bought 36214 contract of Index Future worth 1390 cores, 10.6 K Long contract were added and 25.5 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 14.8 K contract , so after todays rise FII were covering their shorts.
- Nifty after Friday decline, open with second Gap up today partly filled the gap and again rallied, August Series has been a frustrating series till now for both bulls and bears as market has opened either gap up or gap down, moving in range of 7540-7752 from last 8 trading session not showing a clear direction . IIP and CPI data has disappointed the market and we will see a gap down opening tomorrow. 7675-7685 range will again become an important support, breaking below this only can see further downfall. On Upside 7740-7752 range should be watched for further upmove.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.28 cores with addition of 3.4 lakh suggesting long addition with increase in CoC. VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.77 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh. PCR @0.96.
- 8000 CE OI at 70 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE saw addition of 1.5 lakh suggesting bears are getting stronger @ 7800.7700/7600 CE saw major liquidation suggesting panic in bull camp after todays swift rise in last hour of trading. FII’s bought 40.5 K CE longs and 633 shorted CE were covered by them , so after today’s rise no sign of CE covering.
- 7600 PE OI@ 74.4 lakhs saw addition of 21 lakh suggest bulls are getting stronger @ 7600 , 7700 PE added 14.6 lakh addition in OI, suggesting bulls are making a comeback but strength of bulls will be tested in tommorow.FII’s sold 7.2 K contract PE longs and 8.3K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs bought 370 cores in Equity and DII sold 234 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.07.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7705 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7690 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15156 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7735 Tgt 7756,7786 and 7837 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7704 Tgt 7676, 7654 and 7625 (Nifty Spot Levels)